Here comes the bride...

On my first trip to the Dominican seven years ago I met Vivianna. She's one of our translators for G.O. Ministries and over the years I've watched her make children in desperate situations smile with hope while singing and dancing to songs, bring people to deeper spiritual insight through interpretive dance and mimes, and bring people to tears of laughter with her quick whit. She's truly been a blessing to many through her time with G.O. Ministries and this past weekend she married Kent who came to the Dominican the same year that I did on a medical trip as a dentist. While only an uncle was able to make it to the states for the wedding, I was incredibly privileged to be there and love on her as her surrogate family.
Vivianna and her Uncle Dr. Disla who also served with G.O. Ministries.

Vivi and Kent.


Brittany, Vicki, Vivi, and Jen