Doing something you're probably already doing.
If you shop at Kroger or one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kroger#Chains you can help us out. We’ve made an arrangement with Kroger so that if you care to, 4% of what you spend on groceries anyway, can be designated to help support our work.
So, here’s how the whole thing works:
1. Fill out this Web form: http://go-ministries.org/give_kroger_gift_card2.shtml
2. Be sure to pick "Jeff and Vicki Rogers" in the "Supporting" drop down box.
3. You will receive a Kroger gift card in the mail already credited with $5
4. Next time you go to Kroger to get groceries go to the customer service desk first and put additional money on your gift card (whatever you estimate you will spend).
5. Get groceries and pay with gift card.
6. Keep your gift card and reuse it over and over again just like the above. It’s important to keep the card b/c that’s how the whole thing is tracked.
Kroger will donate 4% of each dollar you put on the gift card to G.O. Ministries in our name, helping support our work.
This adds a step to your grocery run but helps the cash you’re spending go 4% further to help change the world in which we live in very positive ways. Once we receive your registration we’ll get a card in the mail to you right away.
Thanks very much and God bless!